G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I am getting ready to repaint an Annie into D&RGW Bumblebee colors and want to know if anyone has photos of the D&RGW #268 in that scheme. I have seen the 473 K unit, but don't like it. I know that the 268 had grey or silver drivers and the cylinders were different too. My Annie has been converted to a 2-8-0, BBT mechanism, and now it's time to paint. Any help here, or references I may get on line would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

·
Registered
938 Posts
Is it me or is the longer I'm in this hobby, Largescale engines just keep looking larger and larger? /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

But seriously, awesome looking engine. THAT'S how ALL steamers should be, under nice protective covering to preserve them. If I win the lotto some day, that will be one thing I do for as many surviving steam accross the U.S. as possible...

Raymond

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stan,

You are definately the MAN. That's exactly the one I needed. I have seen it before but could not find it. Thank you so very much. Now I don't have to go from memory, which is getting worse the older I get. LOL. I knew someone here would come through. This forum and its people are awesome. Again, Thank You Stan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts