G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, y'all,

I was visiting Winn Erdman recently, to admire his fabulous scratchbuilt live steam Mason Bogie, and I noticed another interesting project on his bench: he's making a business car to go behind the Bogie by gutting and reconfiguring an AMS coach. The coach's interior unit sat unwanted at the back of the bench, and I offered to buy it off him.

You see, I have three coaches under construction that do not have interiors, and I dread the stage when I have to provide them. Winn solved the problem for one of them (thanks, Winn!). Winn just gave the unit to me, because he's a great friend, but I don't expect to get that kind of gift again.

So, if you have plans for reconfiguring one of your coaches and are not going to use the interior unit, I would love to talk to you and see if we can strike a deal. Drop me a note if you can help, please! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Vance, Accucraft shows the J&S coach seats available in their parts listing--2/$3.

Larry

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Larry, that is too good to believe. I would never have guessed that they would carry something like that, but I'm glad they do and I'm glad to thought to look there. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts