G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
TDY to Earth
1,500 Posts
Carl

MIke Moore has a Cameron that his wife gave him as a 10th anniversary present. It still works as good as the day he got it more than 10 years ago. I used it a few times in his shop. On that basis, I bought one myself about a year ago. It cost several $100s, but I figure I will never have to buy another small drill press before I die. It is an industrial grade machine produced for that market. It is not built for the mid-level hobbyist market. I got the motor controller from them as well. The first controller didn't work. I got a replacement from California within less thhan a week along with a UPS call tag to return the defective one on their nickel. IF you call them, they will discuss anything you like; they want satisfied customers, not folks who think they paid too much for somethinig. Cliff Ward is another happy user of this drill press.

I think it is one of the best investments I ever made. BTW, I did not by the CNC version.

Cheers

Jim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.