G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went away for a week on a selling trip.... It rained every day on top of the crummy economy so customers were kinda thin. Then on the way home Sunday night the radiator in my old van decided it didn't like keeping the water IN anymore so we had one of those "unscheduled stopovers" in Sandusky Ohio. (Home of Cedar Point amusement park) /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sad.gif" border=0>

First, don't stay at the Coranado motel, just...don't. We found dead bedbugs and asked to have the room changed. The new room had stained sheets and worn out (big holes) towels. We asked for new ones and the guy said "Here's your money, go elsewhere"...kind of hard with no car. We left a message with the county health people, so far no call back. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif" border=0>

Second, getting the van fixed was fairly easy. But when we got home we found that about $200 worth of stuff had mysteriously evaporated from behind the driver's seat. The only time it was really out of our sight long enough was while it was at the mechanic's overnight....Anybody know who owns the Shell station about 5 miles south of Sandusky? /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/cry.gif" border=0>

Finally got home to find that my bank had run the checks I wrote through BEFORE the money I had put in the night deposit to cover them... then ran them through again. $150 just in fees...thanks guys. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/plain.gif" border=0>

Kinda reminds me of that "Gloom, Despair" song from Hee Haw.

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
That sucks. Do you have a small rain cloud over you head that follow you around? I got one you could have for free.

One benefit of this cloud you always have a fesh clean feeling and you save on deorderant /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts