G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a post that was on the Live Steam forum regarding installing RC in an Accucraft SP S-12. I couldn't locate it here or in the archives. Any info on the installation would be appreciated.

Don

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Don,
I have installed a RC in my S12. With two Servos, Throttle and Reverse. When I am back home in a week, I try to make some Photos and post them here. By the way. I have four RC Live steamers ( K4, P8 and Regner Lena). The installation of the RC in the Cab of my S12 was the most difficult on.

Frank

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi Frank, I'd be most interested too to see how you've managed to squeeze in R/C into the S-12.
I've been looking at mine trying to see how it could be done, but...........
Any info greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have searched the forum. What I found is, that the (Picture icon) to post pics is not working at the moment. As soon as the the icon is available again I will post the pictures of my S12. If someone has a better idea or other Informations, please let me know.

Frank

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Frank
You might want to email your pictures directly to Don rather than post them because you have to be a 1st Class member in order to post pictures. 1st Class gives you web space to which you upload your pictures. Images must be sized to be not more than 640 mp wide. Then you link to your web site and post the pictures with an image syntax described in this thread
http://www.mylargescale.com/Resources/FAQ/tabid/80/Default.aspx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts