G Scale Model Train Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everybody, this is my first message! I have had a P8 for 6 months now. It is a built-up model, but I have had to modify it to deal with various problems, so maybe I can be allowed to post on this thread?

·
Premium Member
6,740 Posts
Hello everybody, this is my first message! I have had a P8 for 6 months now. It is a built-up model, but I have had to modify it to deal with various problems, so maybe I can be allowed to post on this thread?
Welcome, and yes, you are welcome to post relevant (or otherwise!) info on this thread.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hello .... Ludlow,
We may know each other - do you live in Toulon, France? If so, I am looking forward to meeting you at EiWi in two weeks.
Michael

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
IF this is Chris, and even if it is not, welcome to MLS.
Cheers,
David Leech, Delta, Canada

21 - 26 of 26 Posts