G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything about the next container Accucraft is to receive?  It is suppose to have the C-19s in it.

·
A Steamed Elder
3,857 Posts
Rumors only. Next container in mid-March. I'm waiting for a C19 myself.:D

·
Registered
620 Posts
Isn't it about time for the 4-4-0's to show up too.

AND, maybe even some turnouts!

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
440's are April if we are lucky. They are taking our recommentation that the gas tank is too small and pulling it and replacing it for a larger one close to the C16 which giges around a 40 min run on a test run with a full boiler of water. Tests were done on a Lilly Belle last week here in NJ. Also the tender will be modified to allow a full water bath throughout the whole tender.

WELL SEEE!!!

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Jason,

The 4-4-0 you mention, is that the 1:24 Baldwin?

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
The Lilly Bell was a early release of the 1:20th 4-4-0 in live steam. (not sure but I think before there was even to be a live steam 1:20 4-4-0) but do not quote me on that.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
The 4-4-0 is the 1:20.3 model of the SPC #3 and other paint schemes

The Lilly Belle deal was to be 3 months before the Accucraft release. Due to delays at the factory and shipping they are supposed to be shipping in April.

I am more excited that we should see a prototype Masonbogie in June-July Hoping for Stapletons but not holding my breath on that one. Maybe the fall meet.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Why do they keep pushing back the date?
They were suppose to be here last September /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/unsure.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts