G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Accucraft Bagley Drewery, plastic chassis (not the new/upcoming? metal chassis), what's a fair price for it?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I wish I knew and could afford right now. Getting a UK style diesel to set up for battery power is top on my list. Swap you a LGB 2019 C&S mogul for it. It just sits now that I have gone to almost totaly UK style narrow gauge. Mike

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Probably not, it has no sound anymore and needs the main circuit board in the boiler to be converted back to track power if you want to keep the 5vt headlight set up.. Right now its set up with onboard battery inside the boiler, firebox and headlight work, just turn on the switch and let it go. Its a set and go engine that runs at a nice narrow gauge speed with a resonable train for several hours. Original box included. I have the parts other than that circuit board to restore track pickups, so it could be converted back with new sound ect. Looks nearly mint, nothing missing. I would seriously trade it for the diesel as I have zero use for the engine, and need a small diesel to set up on battery for when I am not running live steam. New owner will need a charger for RC Nimh batteries, Mine came from Hobbytown for $20 and a charger male plug, got mine from Amazon. I will also restore to track power other than lights if so desired. I still have everything including the lead boiler weight. Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts