G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess that I get be be the first to ask about it this year and on the new board.  With all the buzz over the cab forwards being delivered, are there any updates on the delivery of the new 4-4-0's and the Jackson & sharp coaches?

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
RE: Accucraft 4-4-0 & coaches

A little birdie is telling me probably late February/early March, just in time for the ECLSTS. At least that's what I was told a week ago (not that I'm getting any of them!)

·
Registered
849 Posts

The Jackson & Sharp coaches arrived Friday at Accucraft and are unloaded. I don't know about the 4-4-0's.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I had thought I heard January for the 4-4-0's and hoped they came over with the CF's.  At least the coaches should be home soon.

·
Premium Member
2,268 Posts

Green D&RGW coaches are in, rest of the cars are Feb with the C-19, 4-4-0 is March, New C-16 (191 and 51) is June-July.

Of course this was only what they said the other day and can be pushed out. Hoping for early shippment but I highly doubt it. At least Ill have the coaches for CF!

·
Registered
849 Posts

I will be at Diamondhead. Only 5 more days!

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer then, leaves more time for other projects anyway.  Due to a buisness trip I may not be able to unbox my coaches untill I arrive at the show!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts