G Scale Model Train Forum banner

Access my Web Page

5K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  SteveC 
My log-in has remained the same as it was before the upgarde. Question, did you have to use a new password to log into the new MLS web site, do you remember the number that you had to use maybe that will let you into the old site???

Stan, Richard & Greg

Maybe you've already tried this, I don't know???

But the User ID that you used to access FTP was the same as that that you used to access the old MLS eMail.

i.e. [User ID without space character between first/last name]@1stclass.mylargescale.com

In using the old 1stclass interface to enter your web space you might try eliminating the space between your first & last names and use that as your User ID.

Posted By imrnjr on 01/13/2008 9:23 AM
I can't get in to the Webspace area at all. Since I just joined I have not set anything up yet. While I'm not computer illiterate, none of this stuff is very intuitive, and I'm not a programmer! This is getting very frustrating!
mark

Mark 

In your case if I'm not mistaken the reason that you can't log-in to your MLS 1st Class web space is because it hasn't been created yet. Since you've just joined at the 1st Class level, I would think the main reason it hasn't is because of the work Shad has been putting in getting the new software up and running, be patient and I'm sure he'll get to it as things settle down a bit. Otherwise you'd be able to access it (in a read only mode) via the following link
1stclass.mylargescale.com/imrnjr

As you can my MLS 1st Class web space
1stclass.mylargescale.com/stevec

Posted By GaryY on 01/13/2008 10:22 AM
Posted By imrnjr on 01/13/2008 9:23 AM
I can't get in to the Webspace area at all. Since I just joined I have not set anything up yet. While I'm not computer illiterate, none of this stuff is very intuitive, and I'm not a programmer! This is getting very frustrating!
mark

I think that's the reason I can't get logged in as well.  I just joined 1st class and probably haven't been set up to be recognized in the web space area.  Neither of my passwords old or new work nor do any User name variances.
I'll just have to wait.

Gary
_________
GaryY

Gary, the same holds true for you too. 

In your case if I'm not mistaken the reason that you can't log-in to your MLS 1st Class web space is because it hasn't been created yet. Since you've just joined at the 1st Class level, I would think the main reason it hasn't is because of the work Shad has been putting in getting the new software up and running, be patient and I'm sure he'll get to it as things settle down a bit. Otherwise you'd be able to access it (in a read only mode) via the following link 1stclass.mylargescale.com/garyy

As you can my MLS 1st Class web space
1stclass.mylargescale.com/stevec

Posted By Richard Schmitt on 01/13/2008 10:17 AM
Thanks Steve C,
Tried that, still no go................./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crying.gif I also wonder why, when you make an attachment is doesn't show up in the preview./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/unsure.gif
Richard

Richard

On the 1st Class interface try what Gary (/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif oops I meant) Greg did, use the following for your User ID...

[RichardSchmitt@1stclass.mylargescale.com] without the square brackets they're there to keep the editor from converting the text to an eMail address. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif

In answer to your second question regarding the attachments not showing up in Preview the reason is until you actually click the Submit button the image files are not uploaded to the MLS server so they can't be displayed in the preview. 

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.