G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
My log-in has remained the same as it was before the upgarde. Question, did you have to use a new password to log into the new MLS web site, do you remember the number that you had to use maybe that will let you into the old site???

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Hi Steve,
Thanks for the suggestion. My old password got invalidated with the new site.  I had to get a new one.  I have tried both old and new and neither one let's me into the webspace site

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
when i tried logging in to this new site i had to use the original password that i had changed from years ago. i then changed back to regular password in my profile. but last nite when i tried to get into my web space i had to use the old password again but the newer password lets me logg into MLS to post in forums and chat> go figure

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Hi

YES I also cannot access the space; I have used it to put some photos on the 9th, using my normal password and all was OK.

Now   NO    it does not know me.    But I can get to the directories, then to the p[arent directory, and the reply when I attempt to log in is 'Don't know it'; , register or you are not a gold member .

Using windows XP, + Firefox

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Posted By SteveC on 01/13/2008 6:35 AM
Here's the answer if you haven't run across it as yet.

The_Answer_to_the_Problem

Hi Steve, tried it without the normal space and all worked!   Thank you for your efforts!:D:):):):):)

·
Vendor
3,324 Posts
Just a note.....  Still can't access my first class space.  I don't remember if I had a different (original) password other than the one I'm using... /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif  However, I can get into the site through the WP_FTP95 software which uses my saved current password.

Thanks for your efforts trying to tame the tiger, Shad.  :):cool::):D  

Love the updated stuff.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I can't get in to the Webspace area at all. Since I just joined I have not set anything up yet. While I'm not computer illiterate, none of this stuff is very intuitive, and I'm not a programmer! This is getting very frustrating!
mark

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Stan, Richard & Greg

Maybe you've already tried this, I don't know???

But the User ID that you used to access FTP was the same as that that you used to access the old MLS eMail.

i.e. [User ID without space character between first/last name]@1stclass.mylargescale.com

In using the old 1stclass interface to enter your web space you might try eliminating the space between your first & last names and use that as your User ID.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Steve C,
Tried that, still no go................./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crying.gif I also wonder why, when you make an attachment is doesn't show up in the preview./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/unsure.gif
Richard

1 - 20 of 28 Posts