G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone has great videos of there layouts and I felt left out. So with Windows Movie Maker and a bunch of digital photographs I cobbled this together some time back. Will try to embed this in a post and see if this works.

Apparently not working here at all. Hmmm, there's a YouTube insert icon and it seems like it should work. But not getting anything once posted. Ah well, you can see it on my site. I should have tried this in the test forum before posting here.

Best,
TJ

(There you go TJ, SteveC mod.)[/i]

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
TJ,

Very well done, both video and layout. How long did the Video span in real time?

Dan
P-Town & West Side RR

·
Registered
394 Posts
Very nicely done TJ. I have to say I didn't think I would like it before I watched it. I don't know why, maybe I was just in a bad mood. But your video inspired me to get out and work on my railroad. Unfortunately it's raining right now.
Bob

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SteveC,

You da man! Hey, thanks for fixing that for me. What the heck was I doing wrong? I used the YouTube icon and it either did nothing or put a gray box with download addin on it. I could not get it to work.

Thanks again! That's what great about MLS, so many helping hands!

Best,
TJ

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow! Thanks everyone for the nice comments. It's a very small layout as layouts go but I have plans for the future (who doesn't?)

Dan, the time span is probably 3 years as I am really a part-timer in the hobby with a full time job and a family that takes way more time than it should.

Thanks again for the encouraging words, everyone!

I have an actual video cam now so I hope my next effort will be a bit more animated instead of just still pics with special effects.

Best,
TJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts