G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put the camera on my Bachmann Railtruck and let it have a complete round over the layout of a friend - took more than 15 minutes. Had to shift up and down quite some times - sometimes failed, got gear noise.

Have fun!

Link

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Thanks for sharing the video is was great. Would love to see the train garden the video was made at. Thanks pete&karen

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts

Neat train ride.. love it except wish it was in English.. sniff.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for the train ride. I am little envious of all the rocks. We have no rocks in Savannah GA and it makes it hard to landscape. Plus I"m to cheap to buy them.

·
A Steamed Elder
3,857 Posts
Posted By pete on 03 Oct 2013 07:14 AM
Thanks for sharing the video is was great. Would love to see the train garden the video was made at. Thanks pete&karen Pete,

I have seen numerous videos from this guy's layout.....some even during construction. It is located in Austria, IIRC. Check with the users name on YouTube.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi Gary

Posted By Gary Armitstead on 03 Oct 2013 07:24 PM ... It is located in Austria...

oh no, it is in Gemany, near Berlin ;)

regards from Germany
Thomas

·
A Steamed Elder
3,857 Posts
Posted By papabaer465 on 04 Oct 2013 07:02 AM

hi Gary

Posted By Gary Armitstead on 03 Oct 2013 07:24 PM ... It is located in Austria...

oh no, it is in Gemany, near Berlin ;)

regards from Germany
Thomas

Thanks Thomas for the correction. Notice the IIRC after "Austria"....."If" "I" "Remember" "Correctly". Apparently I did not.

It was year or so ago that I was looking for some mountain railroading layout videos on YouTube. I just "stumbled" onto this one. Do you know if there are other videos of this railroad available? There were then.

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Here are some additional videos of what I believe to be the same layout.

Layout Videos[/b]

My Garden Railroad, 3rd Construction phase[/b]

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Funny, at the about the 2 min. mark, that guy really has to pee......LOL. Very nice, smooth track. A lot of rocks, geez must have taken an army to build that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I added english text in video description and comments.
Sorry I didnt earlier.

@Greg: thanks for your comment, it gave me the idea for adding another sound to the project - to be played after the driver has left the cabin while the railtruck is standing on main track . . .
br

Wolfgang

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wonder why there is absolutely no comment about the sound of the railtruck - is it too bad or just boring?
;-)
Wolfgang

·
Banned
192 Posts
Just saw it. The truck, to me, sounds like the RGS Galloping Geese
at the Colorado Railroad Museum! Except for the god awful horn!!
Impressive layout though!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts