G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me preempt my question with a comment please. I am committed to my G scale railroad and am dedicated to this website. It’s great, and you the posters/members are also great, so I’m not leaving, I just want to restart an old railroad. I have a small collection of N scale equipment and track that I want to revive. I did everything wrong when I last used it as I was a young teen with no cash at the time. I want to use it not sell it. Silly enough I’m emotionally tied to it because my late grandfather got me started in model railroading with an N scale starter set. Other than the locomotive which eventually failed I have everything he gave me so I’m looking for a good website like ours here that focuses on N scale. I’ve surfed a few this week but would love the opinions of people about which N scale site(s) you prefer.
Robert

·
Registered
101 Posts
n-scale section of www.trainboard.com/grapevine is quite busy. lots of interesting topics and lots of help out there.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I used to model in "N" and NScale.net is where it's at. If you like this site you'll like that one. The folks over there are just as nice and helpful as the ones here.

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holy smoke sschaer. My N scale empire is significantly smaller and rather eclectic. As youth if it looked cool I tried to aquire it so what I do have ranges from British to North American, from early steam to modern freight. I figure I'll get back up and running then try to reorganize my roster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts