G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Thursday and today off this week, beautiful weather both days, so I did what any normal guy would..... I spent it with my railroad.

Thursday was spent doing a bit of trackwork and cleanup. I did run my two diesles, I'm still having issues with my 4-6-0s, but at least now I have a plan in place to fix that...

Today.... Local revenue service... Trains a runnin all day.

The morning freight.

A quick tour of the entire line... and yes, tolerances are a bit tight at the finish..

Yes, Yes, I know about the tight S curve behind the shed... It's in the process of being removed and a line run through the shed. I have a lot of work to do in the shed before I start rearanging track though..
DF

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Thanks for posting videos Dave, I enjoyed them both. Great way to spend a day!! or two.

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Thanks for the ride!

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
So Dave, Where's the music???? :) Cool videos. Enjoyed them very much.
Cliff

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Dave,

Nice videos! You've got a long run there. Great! I have to admit too that you're making those diesels look good even to an ol' steam guy. :)

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't go a changin to diesel and blame it on me.. If you wanna play with diesel exhaust, own it... ;)
or just c'mon over and play with my stuff here.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the vids. I have a couple of more I need to upload.
I still need to rebuild the roadbed. I can only use the excuse that "I'm accuratley modeling the old ICG prototype" for so long..... :D

I have a new idea that I may try.. I'll keep ya posted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts