G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had a chance to "revisit" a wonderful garden railway located in British Columbia, Canada. The first time we went last year we did not get to see all the little lights which are installed on this layout. This year there was a new model addition of the Spiral Viaduct that is a feature located on the original Ratische Bahn Railway in Austria. This is also nicely lit at night just like the original. I unfortunately forgot to change over to the manual setting on my camera for the night scenes so some of those are a bit blurry as the low light fooled the auto features.
Here is a link to this video. I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GUdIfs3S_E
All the best,
Peter.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The link works in the preview but not here so I guess one must copy and paste to view it. sorry about that I do not know how to fix it. I tried Normal and HTML blocks and neither helped.

Peter.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hallo Peter,

this circle-viaduct mentioned in the video is part of the Bernina-Bahn in SWITZERLAND (sorry not in Austria), at village Brusio

greetings from (not-circulated) Austria
derPeter

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for pointing out my error derPeter. I was looking at a map of Austria just before posting my video and I had a brain glitch....

It is definitly in the south East part of Switzerland where the Rhatische Bahn runs (Also I have a spelling mistake on Bahn in the video title as someone also kindly pointed that out to me recently.) Oh well I still hope everyone likes the picture and video portion. All the best, Peter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts