G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not done much to the layout in the last month or so. Just been relaxing and watching the trains run. I did change two things. One I built a wall along my S curves. I needed something to hold the dirt back from the Mt. I also took up my alysums I had growing by the tunnel. They got too big and started to block the area. I I replaced it with moss. Here are a few pictures. I am also in the process of building a water tower. It is almost done. No pictures yet until it is done.

This is the before without a wall

Change I did

Closer look

The tunnel without the alysum

Two bonus pictures (playing with angles ect...)

·
Premium Member
Getting our home built so maybe we can start playing with trains again!
263 Posts
Snowshoe,
From what I can see that's a very nice layout. Gotta say I'm envious of all the sun. Sure miss having some of the plant choices you seem to be able to have in the sun versus the shade.

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Beautiful setting. That tweetsie loco is right at home there.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Posted By Torby on 09/03/2008 7:04 AM
Beautiful setting. That tweetsie loco is right at home there.

Thanks I am debating wether I should paint this loco. I really like the look of the Tweetsie on my line but I also like black weathered engines. I plan on buying another one not sure if an Anne or something smaller like the hartland locos. I really like the look of the old Bachmann indie. Too bad they dont make that one. I have until winter to decide what I want to do. Such big decisions. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts