Well actually it started last weekend. I finally got to work on the workshop some. Got some of the metal shelves assembled and mounted in place and things moved onto them. Making room elsewhere for me to mount the re-cycled flourescent light fixtures and get those wired in as well as getting a shelving system made up from a piece of Luan underlayment left by the previous owner and the old by-pass hollow core closet doors from the bedrooms upstairs along with 4 2x4's. While a friend helped me wire in the light switch I worked on getting some of the hallway in the basement cleaned out. and filled about 2/3's of the new shelving up. I've got some more shelving to build and then hopefully I'll be able to get the rest of the hallways cleared out. The goal is to get the hallway and current storage room cleared out to make room for a bathroom and walk in closet for the room my mother will be retiring to come June. Well that's the stated goal My ultimate goal is to get a functional workshop for me to work in! I'm that much closer this weekend!