G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to extend a BIG "Thanks!!!" to Steve Conkle (MLS UserName SteveC)!!!  He has for years been helping out MLS members, mostly more or less behind the scenes, with various forum problems and issues, usually technically related to html , using their web space, etc.

Since the introduction of the forums, he's been especially busy doing similar things.  Additionally, he has researched troubles with some browsers, compatibility with the new spell checker, and has gone so far as to download and install different browsers on his own machine to gain first-hand knowledge.

He has also taken time to delve into the various profile settings and create FAQs for every one's benefit that otherwise wouldn't be in place for quite a while, and he does all this stuff on his own time purely out of a desire to help other members.  All who have received his help know just how valuable it truly is!!

Thanks Steve for all you do!!!

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
RE: A Big "Thanks" to SteveC

I Second the motion. Good stuff, Steve!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts

A big thanks to Steve for helping me fix the small font problem!!! Now I can read the posts again!!

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Here Here.
Thanks Steve. You're a diamond geezer/Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Fck/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/wink_smile.gif
Rod

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts

Thanks Steve! You are so organized, when someone has a question you provide links to the various threads discussing the topic. I've been the beneficiary of that a few times. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Thanks Guys & Gals

Just doing what I can to help out when & where I can, the same way all of my fellow MLS family members do in turn.

Oh Rod, that's "diamond in the rough geezer" thank you very much. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/unsure.gif:D

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts

I'm sooooooo glad to see this recognition of Steve. His research and posting on "how to" with the new forum has been fantastic. I sure hope that MOST of his final "how to's" make it into a FAQ on this site. You NEED such a reference here....

Again, thank you Steve for all you've contributed.

·
Premium Member
Getting our home built so maybe we can start playing with trains again!
263 Posts
To my surprise I never realized that SteveC was behind so much of the effort. Of course I'd like to express my thanks for all his efforts past, present and future:cool:

·
Premium Member
839 Posts

Steve is aces in my book. Could not have even started my last project without his help. Kudos SteveC!

Best,
TJ

·
Premium Member
100 Posts

I have to agree wholeheartly! While Shad has been very busy trying to sort out all the little quirks in the new system people like Steve and Dwight have really come through to help folks with those other little problems. Without Steve's help we would of got there sooner or later but thanks to his help I think it will be sooner!

Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts