G Scale Model Train Forum banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

· Premium Member
121 Posts
What a treat for you! Stan!  You deserve it!  You certainly are a fit 70, hope that I am in ten years!  Jackie and I and Ms Daysee wish you the best!  And looking forward to seeing you in a few months in Phoenix

· Premium Member
Getting our home built so maybe we can start playing with trains again!
287 Posts

/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif ......................................................................................................................................................... Happy Birthday Stan!

· Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Happy birthday Stan and you too Dwight. Stan, ya look darn good for a "mature," not "old" guy. I'm in the same boat (lookin' younger than I deserve) and 46 days behind you (March 1st). As the Poles say,"Sto lat," which means, "may you live to be a hundred." That's to you both.

· Old Senior Member
1,543 Posts
Happy Birthday Stan.. and many many more to come.

Looks like a fantastic party.
We Didn't know your date was so close to Dwights.. It's nice to enjoy having freinds like  both of you guys for all of the help you have given us to....

Nice to be in this Hobby of Graden Trains w/MLS.com. group.  
:DNoel & Jane/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/wow.gif 

· Premium Member
443 Posts
Whoa....how about this......

Happy Birthday to you, Happy 70th Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Stan, Happy Birthday to you![/b]
You can run but you can't hide!

May you have a wonderful year,
Dean, Patti & Ryanne

· Vendor
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Well, Dwight.....  Just look what Marty started... 

The official day of celebration for you was over almost 24 hours ago and mine has a couple more to go in the Arizona Time Zone.  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif  I'm really awed by the responses from soooooooooooo many of our friends.  Some who have come back from the dark ages as it's been so long since we've heard from them.  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif

Rudy, it's great to hear from you.  Hope you made it through the severe weather you've had in the past couple of weeks.  And, Dean, it's good to see the Lone Pine and Grizzly Flats logo again....

What a great "family" we have here on MLS.  Thanks so much to all of you for the wonderful responses, best wishes and your friendship.  :):):):):):):):):)

We is truly blessed.  :D:D

· Premium Member
613 Posts
Happy Birthday to ya' Stan, from both Carla & me! You're one of those folks that bring the sunshine with you, wheever you go!

-Gary (the Garden Rail Hobo)
P.S. - Once again, the 'regular submit' javascript button would not work for me - in Firefox! So I'm trying the 'quick reply' again. Which means that Stan looses all the bright colors and smiling emoticons I'd assembled.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.