G Scale Model Train Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

· Premium Member
404 Posts
Happy Birthday, Stan!!!

· Premium Member
63 Posts
:DThats great Stan
you only have 8 years on me also but its been great knowing you.
Good Lord willing I will be seening you at the BTS again this year.
Take care for another 70 years.:cool:
Roland/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/wow.gif

· Registered
150 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAN!!!

Yep, age is a state of mind! I just beat you last Aug., but I'm getting younger every day! Just like when I was a kid, I keep forgetting to do the important things, like remembering to clean up when making models. hehe

Glad you had a great time, and yes...the beenie fits!!;):cool::)

· Premium Member
151 Posts
Congratulations, Stan!  You've got a couple of years on me, but at this point, who cares?  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif  Judging from that group picture, looks like you keep company with a great group of kids!  Friends like that help keep us young.  Can't say that I have ever had more fun than we're having right now!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/laugh.gif

· Registered
528 Posts
Happy Birthday Stan.   I am sure you had a great time........all those well wishers made sure of that I'll be bound.

I know how you feel having passed the three score years and ten a  few monthas ago.  As they say here's to the next 10.   :)

Loking through the posts to Stan I notice that there is a foreman and a passenger and the rest of us are brakemen.   Where  is the engineer and conductor to this train?    /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/laugh.gif

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.