G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  Here is a video of Rayman4449's 3 Aristocraft Mallet's with MTH DCS system, 2 pulling and one pushing a 40 car coal train at a local train show Feb.3rd;

We didn't have the smoke turned on, at the last show we ran this, we smoked the place up as we found out later and some people had complained about the smell and that it burned thier eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gos-KbmkRc4

Cliff

·
Registered
938 Posts
Came out great.  :D   Thanks for taking the time to process and post the video of them Cliff!  They sure sound good through the mic on your camera. 

Raymond

G

·
0 Posts
Super sweet Ray, as usual !!! but next time bring some different loco's and cars it would be great to see some of the other stuff you have????? LOL/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif

Nick..

·
Registered
938 Posts
Thanks Nick.  I may try to bring the Big Boys, the only problem is the train is so long, I don't want it to block out the view of the other club members' trains since I know they are just as proud to run their stuff too and the problem with the inside track is they put in these extremely tight radius curves on this one module that makes running anything but an articulated like the Mallet impossible.  I'm going to see if I can encourage them to eliminate that one module so I can run other stuff on the inside track.  We'll see.

Raymond

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Posted By Rayman4449 on 02/09/2008 4:06 PM
Came out great.  :D   Thanks for taking the time to process and post the video of them Cliff!  They sure sound good through the mic on your camera. 

Raymond

Your welcome Ray, I am glad to see it came out good too! That Mic is very very sensitive, it will pick up anything I point the camera at. And also pick up background noise and if you are holding it, it will pick up what you say.

"Super sweet Ray, as usual !!! but next time bring some different loco's and cars it would be great to see some of the other stuff you have????? LOL
 "

I think running some of his other trains will be cool also, and they don't have to be as long as the coal train. 

" I'm going to see if I can encourage them to eliminate that one module so I can run other stuff on the inside track.  "

That would mean that the Module would have to be completely re-done, and that would be up to the guy who made it. You don't always have to run on the inside track, Tha's just where we put the coal train.

Cliff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts