G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a few questions about the 2009 convention. Is there a phone number to call and get some questions answered since this will be our first train convention? If there is not i will try to get some answers here i hope. I have printed out the registration form and have a few questions on how much it will cost myself and my wife to attend the convention. I think we would like to do the following. 1 rent a car and drive to the garden tours on our own 2Go to the forney museum on thursday. 3 friday go to the colorado railroad museum and bbq on friday.I know we have to pay a couples registration of $110.00. I also see there is a drivers special for $200.00 what is that and what do you get. Is the $200.00 just for the driver or do i also pay $200.00 for my wife? I have a few other question but if i can get the questions answered that i have posted that will help for now i think, also a phone number will help. Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dave i found a phone number that i will call later today and see if i can get our questions answered. I will let you know how it turns out and thanks

·
Premium Member
1,262 Posts
Don't forget to drive (or take the bus) to Loveland and Fort Collins on Saturday for the Northern Colorado Garden Railroaders layouts! (1 hour north of Denver)

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave i received an email from Chuck Oreilly from colorado and he included his phone mumber. I called him tonight and got all of my questions answered it looks like we are going to go with the drivers special. It will cost $400.00 for the both of us and includes the convention banquet,ice cream social and bbq. That will work for us since we are going to stay three or four days after the convention to do some site seeing and to ride trains.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts