Just go up above to 'members', drag down to 1st class and over to the 'web space'. Then you can upload all you want from your computer. If you want to use them to post to a reply, you need to reduce them first to 640 pixels. To add them in to a reply, you have to use the regular 'reply' form, not the quickie reply at the bottom. Open one of your pix(once you've uploaded it) and copy the url. Then go to your message and in the body put:
Look at the 'preview' and if it's there you did okay! Jerry
1. No ads on the sides...bigger viewing area. This is a big deal for me.
2. Free classified ad posting...sell the stuff you don't need...no ebay fees.
3. 100 MB of disk space which gives you the ability to share ANYTHING (not just photos) with other folks by uploading whatever you want and telling folks the URL of the item. I used the MLS space to pass BIG files (bigger than email will allow) to lots of friends and family.
4. Access to the 1st Class forum area...some interesting stuff in there...especially builder logs. Folks that are NOT 1st class members don't even know that is here.
5. There may be a way to download stuff in pdf format...versus web (html) format...articles, masterclass stuff, etc. This made keeping a personal copy of things much easier as complete articles would download...versus copying them page by page.
6. Someday, a name badge will show up. We all wear em at the conventions.
Regarding your 1st Class Member web space, to maintain continuity from the old MLS (i.e. MyLargescale) forum software, setting up your space on the MLS server has to be done manually so as Josef mentioned it takes a bit of time. Sometimes, Shad's day-job and family get in the way. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif You might send Shad an eMail or PM (Private Message) to jog his memory, his User Name is ShadsTrains.