G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
!st Class Membership ???
ON March 10th I payed 40 Dollars for a first class Membership.They took out the Money,But I am still a Reg.Member I have called a mot.and He told Me that he had no way to get a -hold of the new owners,I have sent 3 personal mes. NO RESP From New owners,And one to one of the Motater. WHAT GIVES??????
Sade I wasted The $40.00 dollars:mad::mad::mad:
Who do I ask For HELP????
Nicw Live steam Web site BUT???????????????????????????????????
Help do I call My Bank and ask for My Money back,Or call Will Linley He is a Lawyer.I know He can Help..SHAD can You Help????????
:mad:

·
Registered
483 Posts
So it appears to me you are listed as first class so shouldn't you go back to all these posts you have done and say solved? Or is it not solved?

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
So it appears to me you are listed as first class so shouldn't you go back to all these posts you have done and say solved? Or is it not solved?
Bob very annoyingly spammed MLS with *Thirty* duplicate posts, one in every forum, because his First Class membership hadnt been approved after waiting a whole three days..(which apparently he considered WAY to long :rolleyes: )

He got it a few days later..but his spam posts remain all over the place..
(he mentioned it in one of his thirty posts..I cant find which one, because there are thirty of them..)
so as usual on MLS lately, the complaints are rampant, but the complainers make little mention of things being fixed.
Scot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts