21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Posted By NTCGRR on 05/10/2009 10:18 AM
Nick
I'm proud of ya. they are only toys.
I made some CPS vans because the legal page of UPS made me nervous when tring to copy their logos.
. So I named mine Carrie P.S. after my wife.

Wait till you try to store these.

BTY why are you building that on the floor????

Kevin this will be impressive train when complete i hope. Marty UPS decals are made so i will try them and see. i will be storing these in a custom wooden boxs that will fit 10 cars each that way it will be easy to transport them without damage, trailer will be stored on shelfs. my brother is working on these boxs as we speak and ive had good luck using custom wood boxs with handles for my locos. also not working on floor, my work bench has a carpet on it to keep fron srcatching stuff.you know me MR anal he he he.. RJ
other Kevin go for it there SWEET.......... and Tom thse cars will have no issues running on my layout when completed or alot of others as they can go around 10ft dia if need be, but you would probably be rite, they would look silly doing so..
Nick

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Nick,

maybe once my layout is done completely you can take a day and come down when im having one of my open houses here and we can run some of these puppies together. I got a pretty big passing siding to fill now with the new layout. Built it for those long intermodal trains. Check out the progress thread in the Track and Roadbed section!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Posted By yutzk on 05/10/2009 7:46 PM
Nick,

maybe once my layout is done completely you can take a day and come down when im having one of my open houses here and we can run some of these puppies together. I got a pretty big passing siding to fill now with the new layout. Built it for those long intermodal trains. Check out the progress thread in the Track and Roadbed section!

Kevin,
Let me know were, and when and i'l be there. looks like a great place to run big trains. great joib

21 - 24 of 24 Posts