G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whist wandering through the toy department in our local discount store I happened upon this little gem. I'd seen diecast bikes in 1:18 before, but not 1:24. They had several newer ones which didn't fit my era. And one last lonely '36 Knucklehead, which for the princely sum of $3.18, followed me home. It's made by a company called Maisto, and if you look close, it even has a suicide shift! I think I even found the perfect place for it....I'll lean it up against the station wall./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
I have a sporters and and a super gluide be them in the same scale. Too small for 1:20.3 though /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sad.gif

·
Registered
934 Posts
I've seen those 1/24th scale harleys at the local Safeway for a few bucks. Would have picked one up, but my 1:1 Subaru is demanding nearly all of my extra money to stay roadworthy... (also saw some 1:24-ish ATV's there as well).

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
I have my own Harley Shop which will become part of the model town of Cicely:
This is a photo of it sitting in storage after being a part of the interior railway system for several years. I decided to pull it out of there and prepare it for its new home in the Phase II Cicely model project. Note the Harley 18-wheeler in the background. I have a bag full of 1:24 Harleys--same brand as the one you found--which will be included with this model once it is up and running in a few months. Click for larger image.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts