G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The families of Miss Christine Wallace and Mister Sam Goodrich of Rogue County in the Santa Barbara Territory, are pleased to announce the wedding of their daughter and son on January 15,09. The couple arrived in the Dewey area after traveling from the West Coast protected from the elements of the overland trip in their finest silk and satin.* (Further explanation on a "need-to-know-basis")

The ceremony took place in Prescott, AZ precisely about 12 noon in a private ceremony with a number of railroad enthusiasts (1) attending. After the ceremony, the couple immediately left the church and walked 30 yards to the train station to board the Prescott Short Line special train which had been specially booked for their Honeymoon trip to the Grand Canyon.

The resident Prescott Canyon photographer was on hand to record the couple's first kiss as they boarded the train.

Copyrighted Wedding Photography by Stan Cedarleaf, M.Photo, CR, retired

Please send all well wishes and gifts to the parents in Rogue County C/O the Santa Barbara Territory.

Special thanks to Christine's family (father) for making this wonderful event possible. :) :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Nice pair Chris, good to see you active again, thats a nice addition to the train Stan!

(I wonder if I ask really really nicely if I can get something in mind similar
)

·
Premium Member
5,510 Posts
This is one time when the "scale" is of no interest... but the "Gauge" is...

Was it a 12 or 16 gauge that "Father" used to make the wedding possible?

·
Vendor
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Posted By Semper Vaporo on 01/15/2009 2:46 PM
This is one time when the "scale" is of no interest... but the "Gauge" is...

Was it a 12 or 16 gauge that "Father" used to make the wedding possible?

From the movie... Appalosa..... 'Twas an 8 gauge side by side... /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/shocked.gif /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/shocked.gif /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/shocked.gif

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Great photo. It just mentions shot gun wedding no gauge specified. Would not really make any difference gun is a gun
Later RJD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts